Find hundreds of products to improve the productivity of your food production business
Whether you want to increase yields, combat pests, save water, improve livestock health, or meet the challenges of climate change, there are hundreds of working solutions being presented in the exhibition and conference at GFIA Europe to help you improve the productivity of your farm, agri-business or sustainable agtech programme.
Your ticket options. Register here.
Exhibition only: Free of charge.
Includes entry into the International Exhibition, Innovations Theatre, Proagrica Future Farming Theatre, partner workshops, plus access to the online meeting system and app to facilitate networking with exhibitors and other attendees.
Exhibition + conference: €499 +VAT before 30 April • €699 +VAT from 1 May.
Includes the above PLUS entry into the opening ceremony, main conference theatre, daily delegate lunch, refreshments during networking breaks and priority access to technical tours.
Key exhibition sectors
Register today and receive FREE entry into:
|The Exhibition. Hundreds of suppliers will showcase working products to help you improve productivity anf profits.||Innovations Theatre. 10-minute talks from companies who are shaping the future of farming around the world.||Proagrica Future Farming Theatre. A ‘how-to’ guide for the implementation of smart farming.||
Partner events. Workshops and special sessions organised by partners including Proagrica and Agrifirm.
|Meet and Match Sessions. Enterprise Network Europe is organising matchmaking sessions for all attendees. Join the networking portal.||Technical Tours. Visit some of the most sustainable farming operations in The Netherlands.|
Who attends and why?
- Farmers Find out how technology can combat risk, learn how precision-farming technology can save you money and uncover methods of crop protection to enhance yields.
- Government See which innovations will work for farmers in your community, meet international trading partners and understand the benefits of sustainable agriculture programmes.
- Scientists Build your network of collaborators, meet investors and buyers, and understand how to commercialise your innovations.
- Investors Get a comprehensive picture of the agriculture investing landscape, unearth emerging companies and find tomorrow’s exciting ideas in sustainable agriculture.
- NGOs Meet new suppliers of innovative technology, promote your programmes, find innovations that will reduce water and energy usage and network with your peers from the development community.